Saturday, January 20, 2007

Odds & Ends . . . Mostly Ends

I have a wandering eye . . . or maybe it's a short attention span. It's just that as soon as I start working on one thing, something else comes along and the next thing I know I'm taking a shower and giving her cab fare. Which in itself is kinda funny. I mean, I live in a gated community -- out in the country. There aren't a lot of cabbies trolling for fares out my way. That's why I seldom answer the door for at least an hour after they leave. Chicks! You gotta love'em.

None of that has anything to do with today's blog but sometimes my wife asks me how my day went, so I'm messing with her. (wink, wink, nudge, nudge . . . you know what I mean? . . . you know what I mean?)


Rare Mammals on the Edge of Extinction - LONDON -- It isn't often that the northern hairy-nosed wombat, the finger-sized slender loris, and the mountain pygmy possum share the spotlight. But these odd creatures are the focus of a conservation program launched Tuesday to safeguard some of the world's rarest mammals.

But these aren't animals hunted out of existence or even species whose habitats have been destroyed. These are animals who are, literally, too stupid to live. And no, I'm not talking about the scientists running this poorly thought out program.

For example. The slender loris is the size of your finger. When you pick one up it immediately begins to hump your knuckle. It will keep at it until you get friction burns. And it doesn't matter whether you are male or female, these little fuckers will just keep on humping. But put it with another (female) loris and he just scratches his ass and looks for the remote. Scientists are puzzled by this behavior and the female lorises keep going home to their mothers.



I've been looking for an excuse to run this picture of Ivanka Trump. I still haven't found one but her tits aren't getting any younger . . . so here goes:

Considering inflation, she's worth more than her father.


.

No comments: