Thursday, August 17, 2006

Good News From Tinseltown

Gwyneth Paltrow, on hiatus from acting for more than two years, is ready to get back to work."For a long time, I thought, `I've done it. I've done what I wanted to do. I'm not interested. I just want to be home with my family,'" the 33-year-old actress tells Harper's Bazaar in its September issue, on newsstands Tuesday.

"I had no spark for work, but I feel the feeling back. And I'm excited about the prospect. I want to do something kind of fun. I don't want to do anything depressing or mad. I want to do a really great, funny, weird character."

She has a 2-year-old daughter, Apple, and 4-month-old son, Moses, with husband Chris Martin, the lead singer of Coldplay.

For Paltrow, parenting is "a total joy" — and a major time commitment.

"I do not know how single mothers have more than one child with no help," she tells the magazine. "It requires so much of my life, and I don't have to change sheets and clean toilets, you know."

Paltrow doesn't read celebrity tabloids, and says the family's home in London helps them avoid the paparazzi. "We have a gate and a car. It's easier to control it a bit more."


Wow, it sucks being normal. I honestly tried, but couldn't make her sound any dumber than her own words. I just have one question, however: Gwyneth who . . . ?

.

No comments: