Monday, December 18, 2006

Why? What Color Is It?

Personal discipline is not easy. How many times have you started a diet and then . . .

. . . What was I doing? Oh yeah, I was on a diet and I was telling someone how . . .

. . . You know, maybe I should exercise instead. I'll set some time aside each day, work up a routine that I can live with and . . .

. . . So far, I've gained five pounds. But I am finally tracking my weight. That's a really good first step. I have always believed that if you track anything, it will improve just because you are paying attention to . . .

. . . It's tough during the holidays. People expect you to eat when they cook. And it's all the things I like. But I promise, as soon as the holidays are over . . .

. . . What's wrong with these jeans? I just wore them last week! I think our fucking drier is running too hot. Man! I don't want to buy any new clothes. As soon as I lose this extra weight it'll be a waste of money . . .

. . . Well, I did it! I started my new diet today. I am six weeks from being lean and mean again. And this time I'm not kidding around . . .

. . . Hon? Our show's coming on. You want to make some popcorn?

.

No comments: