Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The Back Side of Pleasure

I have always thought that the back of things were sexy. I am mostly talking about female things but I will admit that the back of a $100 bill is kinda hot, too.

Now, before I get too far into this I want to be on record as saying I dig the front of women, too. I'm not into some weird fetish thingy or anything. Its just that there are certain spots that I find especially attractive. And they are all on the back of stuff.

I enjoy the back of the knee. There is that little dimple right where everything bends that is so soft and smooth and . . . I just think its really cool.

Another spot is that ridge of muscles going down either side of her spine. They flex and turn as she moves and I love running my fingers along her back . . . as she moves . . . and she rocks forward . . . and back . . . and . . .

I love the back of a girls neck. That spot where the final wispy hairs taper into a smooth expanse of beautiful skin that is just begging to be kissed. I also love to grip this same spot while our tongues explore each other's hungry mouths in deep, breathless passion.

But my favorite place is the small of her back; the velvety concave at the base of her spine; that downy soft area just above the curve of her delicious ass. I love to stroke that spot as we slow dance into the night and I live to tenderly caress it with lingering kisses and to explore it with my fingertips as we lay spent . . . afterward.

I guess if I had to explain it, I would say I enjoy these secret places because they are off the beaten track. They are the places where women aren't normally touched and that being allowed access to them demonstrates her trust and provides both of us with a greater intimacy.

That and they are also the spots where girls are the most ticklish.

No comments: