Thursday, June 01, 2006

Transitions

There sure are a lot of changes going on right now:

My hair needs cut -- again.
The grass needs cut -- again.
I hope I don't get confused and use the weed whacker on my sideburns -- again.

Character actor Paul Gleason died recently.
Last night I saw him in a dreadful, dreadful movie called Abominable.
Irony or sarcasm -- you decide.

Tony Danza ended an unspectacular run as a talk show host.
Unless, of course, you are into spectacularly awkward moments.
Now he can get back to dazzling us with his acting skills.

As much as I have liked dealing with viruses, worms, spyware and my screen locking down on me --
I got a MacBook Pro this week.
Bill Gates can kiss my ass.

It is summertime here at the nudist resort.
All the tan lines are fading.
And pineapples just made the neighborhood's endangered species list.

A slew of female celebrities recently gave birth.
Now we can watch them raise their spoiled little monsters --
While they act like THEY are the first people to ever raise children.

USA Today is doing a series on global warming.
Apparently the temperature is rising or something.
But I wonder how bad it can be -- it's not called global hottening.

So that's it for today.
I'm going to the pool to try and deal with all these changes.
The last one out -- turn out the lights.

1 comment:

JoviFan said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you that you got a Mac. Bill Gates can indeed kiss your ass. And mine, too. I love my mac!!
Can you link Danza to any of the female celebs who recently gave birth in less than six steps?