Saturday, June 10, 2006

Choices

I was thinking, we all make random choices every day:

What should I be doing as soon as I make my coffee? -------------------------- Writing
Should I have (a) yogurt or (b) toast for breakfast? ------------------------------ a
How often should I exercise? -------------------------------------------------------- daily
Should I work on my blog or my novel first? -------------------------------------- blog
Do I use the crab meat from the can or the foil pouch on my salad at lunch? -- can
To be or not to be? -------------------------------------------------------------------- be
Should I take the (a) ATV or the (b) golfcart to the pool? ----------------------- a
I have two 10's with an Ace/King showing, do I challenge or fold? -------- challenge
Am I coming or going? ------------------------------------------------------------- coming
When I hang this picture, should I move it up or down? ------------------------- up
Would the steak be better with garlic salt or without? -------------------------- with
Would I rather write original humor or tell someone else's joke?----------- original
Do I prefer material or pleather for my new recliner? ----------------------- material
Should I go to the can or try to hold it a little longer? --------------------------- can
Do I use be, Be, or BE? --------------------------------------------------------------- be
Are my sideburns crooked or even? ------------------------------------------------ even
Is it tougher or easier to write in the morning? -------------------------------- tougher

And sometimes our choices, though seemingly unrelated, tell a bigger story.

No comments: